Medicare and Affordable Health
- Republicans have attacked Healthcare for all Americans.
- Medicare is a basic right and need and Social Security must be protected.
- Affordable Health Care should be available for everyone.
- Republicans want to cut Medicare to pay for Corporate and Wealthy Tax Cuts.
- I will protect everyone from attacks on these benefits.
- Republicans gave Corporations permanent tax breaks and billions of dollars.
- Republicans gave the Middle Class much less and temporary cuts.
- The deficit will now increase from $20 Trillion to $27 Trillion in 9 years.
- Interest on the deficit will cost over $800 Billion and reduce Medicare and Social Security.
- I'm going to Vote to increase taxes for wealthy and corporations and protect Medicare.
- Protecting our environment is a national priority.
- President Trump and Republicans want to increase offshore drilling for oil.
- Andy Harris disrupted an energy wind project and supports offshore drilling.
- I will support measures to further reduce our reliance on fossil fuels, encourage solar power, and protect our environment.
- Drugs are damaging our country and families.
- I support AFFORDABLE and longer treatment to improve recovery and help families.
- I support major penalties for drug companies and drug pushers who knowingly supply drugs to addicts.
- I will protect rights of those who legally need drugs for chronic pain.
Cecil County May 5
Baltimore County March 22
Steve Worton and Robert Benjamin
Wicomico/Worcester May 7
Indivisible Dorcester - April 14
Carroll County - - - May 17
Caroline County - April 25
- I Grew up in a family of 5 children. My father was a Fireman and my mother worked for Sears. I have three children (two young men and 1 young woman) all in their 20s.
- My Grandparents were immigrants from Poland.
- I support Dreamers and Immigration.
- Graduated from Temple University with a degree in Accounting and later earned an MBA from the University of Delaware.
My wife Jen works for the Army and served during the Gulf War.
Worked 33 years for the Department of Defense. I began work at Aberdeen Proving Ground; later the Pentagon; then Columbus, Ohio and finally retired from Aberdeen, MD in 2014.
- Managed over 3,000 people at 23 sites around the world maintaining operations and reducing personnel. I eliminated waste and improved business processes through sound management and electronic commerce. I will bring this ability to Congress.
Dealt extensively with the Senate and House committees and managed budgets for DoD of over $23 billion.
- Know first-hand the importance of healthcare for my family and others with preexisting conditions.
- I have seen efficiencies and waste throughout my career and know we can do better.
- Strongly believe in working together to make a difference.
- Echo Senator John McCain's values and sentiments - We must work together in a bipartisan manner to overcome our differences.
- Congress is NOT getting the job done - We need to make a difference.
- I intend to represent the people of our District and fight for what is right and fair.
- Join me in the Maryland Election 2018 for US Congress District 1.
I need your support and pledge my support to Maryland Voters. A small contribution can make a BIG change!
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before contributing on http://worton4congress.org (Voters for Steve Worton). Your access to and use of the worton4congress.org is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then please do not contribute.
Donation Refund Policy
For donations made using the worton4congress.org website, if you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to Voters for Steve Worton – John Kovac, Treasurer, we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 days of your donation. You'll have to use the contact form on worton4congress.org website to ask for this refund.
We will not sell, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by Voters for Steve Worton, both online and offline, on any Platform ("Platform", includes worton4congress.org website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors' information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.