- If you would like to Volunteer - please go to the bottom of this page and enter your information.
- I decided to enter the race for Congress because of the attempts to eliminate health care for 24 million Americans by the House and Senate in addition to the hidden attempts to reduce Medicare.
- I have watched as tax breaks for the middle class hide future reductions to Medicare funding.
- I have seen our children struggling to attend college and then saddled with student loans that prevent them from enjoying the fruits of their education.
- Federal employee benefits are under attack again by the Republican Study committee. In the meantime, Congress enjoys the benefits unequalled by working class Americans.
- We need to make a commitment to our future generations and take care of our planet by developing alternatives to our fuel sources and controlling global warming.
- I see very few elected representatives standing up for the people of this State and Nation.
- A divisiveness and catering to lobbyists has replaced our respect for rights and our environment.
- Honesty and Integrity are sorely lacking from our elected officials. I promise to respect the rights of all voters no matter what religion, gender, ethnicity, or age each might be. I also promise to be honest with the people of Maryland.
- We need a representative who understands the needs of the voters and is willing to work together with Democrats and Republicans.
LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Please contribute - a small donation can make a big change. Let's make a difference.
TERMS and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before contributing on http://worton4congress.org (Voters for Steve Worton). Your access to and use of the worton4congress.org is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then please do not contribute.
Donation Refund Policy
For donations made using the worton4congress.org website, if you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to Voters for Steve Worton – John Kovac, Treasurer, we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 days of your donation. You'll have to use the contact form on worton4congress.org website to ask for this refund.
We will not sell, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by Voters for Steve Worton, both online and offline, on any Platform ("Platform", includes worton4congress.org website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors' information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.